WISHLIST | MissRebel £5 Clothes Shop

11:55

During one of my late night internet window shopping sessions I decided to check out Miss Rebel who I discovered on The Blogger Programme. At the moment they're holding a competition to win £250 to spend on their website so obviously I had to check out what they have to offer.
 
The thing that instantly caught my eye as soon as I clicked on their website was the £5 or less section. Since I'm always out for a bargain, I had to check it out; I have to admit I was slightly sceptical as I never find anything worth buying clothes wise for under £5 usually but Miss Rebel you have certainly proved me wrong - I was pleasantly surprised. The range of clothes they have for under £5 is overwhelming and I must have spent over an hour browsing and choosing this wishlist.
Tartan Print Leggings // Black Long Sleeve Crop Top // Tartan Swing Vest Dress //
Jesse Rose Print Tassle Kimono // Multi Floral Print Skort
 
Cut Out Side Bodycon Dress // White Mesh Detail Shift Dress // Aztec Top
 I thinks I have just found another boutique to add onto my favourites and is perfect for the slightly strapped for cash student (aka moi ;)) If you're looking for a website that sells stylish and fashionable pieces at affordable prices, Miss Rebel is the way to go.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images