TAG | 25 Questions: Facts About Me

11:03



Hi I'm Nins (also known as Narnia, Ninja and Midget ;)), I'm just your average 16 year old at college studying Maths Statistics, Biology, Psychology and Music Tech who's blogging for a bit fun. Since I'm new to the scene, I thought this tag would be the perfect first post so you get to know a bit more about the person behind this blog aka lil ol' me. So lets get down to it :)
 
What is your middle name?
I'm one of those lucky people who has 2 ~ Elizabeth Resando
 What was your favourite subject at school?
I had two: Maths since I'm actually good at it and I had a lad of a teacher (Yes I did just use the word lad... I hang around too many guys :'D) and Performing Arts since performing is what I love to do, we did performances including Grease and The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
 What is your favourite drink?
Mocha all the way!!
 What is your favourite song at the moment?
I can never answer this question, I'm one of those people who finds a new artist to obsess over every week but recently I've been loving Saint Raymond, Elevation Worship and Jesus Culture :)
What is your favourite food?
 Cake is love, cake is life!!
What is the last thing you bought?
A black lace style crop top from Miss Selfridge ~ It will be cropping up (see what I did there... Yep I'm afraid this is as good as my jokes get guys ;)) in a future post
Favourite book of all time?
 I seem to go through books at 100 mph, I have so many but I am loving The Mortal Instruments series and of course, I have to jump on the bandwagon and say The Fault In Our Stars
Favourite colour?
Pastel colours are my weakness
Do you have any pets?
 No :( It's probably why I love cuddling up with my friends cats and dogs all the time
Favourite perfume?
 Heidi Klum - Surprise
Favourite Holiday?
 The German trip I went on in Year 9. It included: Shopping, going up Cologne Cathedral &  a chocolate factory, going to Phantasialand and having a tour round the Bayer Leverkusen football stadium!! It was definitely the most memorable and fun trip abroad I've been on :)
Are you married?
 I think it's a bit early for me ;)
Have you ever been out of the country and if so, how many times?
I have so many times I can't count!!
Do you speak any other language?
 I speak French & a bit of German I picked up in secondary school
How many siblings do you have?
I have none. I've always wanted siblings though, it can be pretty boring being an only child
What is your favourite shop?
 Lush - If I had enough money I would literally buy everything they sell!!
Favourite restaurant?
A  little local thai restaurant called the River Kwai. I've loved that place for as long as I can remember.
When was the last time you cried?
 Last week
Favourite blog?
 This is a hard one, there are so many to choose from but at the moment it has to be Amy Elizabeth Fashion - GO AND CHECK HER OUT GUYS :)
Favourite movie?
  Disney movies, nuff said
Favourite TV show?
 Pretty Little Liars, 90210, Gossip Girl, Sherlock, American Horror Story
Let's ignore the fact there's more than one ;)
PC or Mac?
 PC!! I've only started using Mac's recently at college for Music Tech and after 6 weeks of getting used to using them, they still frustrate the hell out of me.
What phone do you have?
 LG G2
How tall are you?
 5ft3 last time I checked
Can you cook?
 I love cooking, especially baking which means I'm always whipping up cakes and little treats despite the fact I am the clumsiest person EVER.
 
I hope you enjoyed finding out a little more about me and want to stick around a bit longer ;) If you want to keep up to date with my posts, make sure to follow me on Bloglovin/GFC and let this be the first post of many!!




 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. SHERLOCK, GOSSIP GIRL, AMERICAN HORROR STORY - yesss! I love your answers :)

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been literally binge watching them all weekend!! Thank you :) x

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images