BEAUTY | Rimmel Lasting 25H Foundation with Comfort Serum

12:00



What it Claims
'Full coverage foundation enriched with a comfort serum. Instant perfect coverage that feels extra comfortable and lasts all day. Sweat, heat humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Coverage that won't let you down'
 
My search for the perfect foundation for me has come to an end. I have such problematic skin that is one day oily, then the next incredibly dry which makes it hard for me to find a foundation that a) looks natural on me, b) not cake up on my face and make me look like a clown and c) has worn off at midday - not a good look, trust me. I heard various bloggers and Youtubers raving about this so I wanted to see what the hype was all about.
 
It provides full coverage and a flawless finish whilst looking natural and not caking up in the T zone which is something that's important to me when buying foundations as it happens to me sooooo easily. It also blends in like a dream with a little going a long way however I have found that it does tend to feel quite sticky as it's sinking into your skin and when putting powder over the top which is the only downside of this product for me but I'm guessing this contributes to its staying power plus once it's sunk in it feels like you're skin is hydrated and like you're hardly wearing anything.
 
I can't vouch for the 25H lasting power claim as I've never worn it for that long (who would??) but it has definitely been put to the test with me being at college all day 8:30 - 4:15 and the weather always changing but I can conclude it is pretty darn good!! It doesn't budge and stills looks as it did when I first put it on - even on days when it's been pouring it down and I had no umbrella or coat!! (I tend to do that a lot...)
 
So overall, I am in love with this foundation and with it being only £7.99 in Boots it's a complete bargain.
 
What do you guys think of this foundation? :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images